There are so many ways to hack and circumvent password authentication, which is why two-factor authentication is essential to your account security. To be properly protected by the 2FA system, your account must require two locks before access is granted. Binance offers a variety of 2FA verification methods:
- Security Key (e.g. YubiKey)
- Binance Authenticator
- Google Authenticator
- Cell phone (SMS)
Now, let’s fix your 2FA :
- Log into your Binance account, and click on [Profile] – [Security].
- Click on [Enable] next to [Google Authenticator].
- You will be redirected to another page. Follow the step-by-step instructions to activate Google Authenticator.
1. Log in to your Binance account and go to [User Center] – [Login].
3. Here you can see the three levels [Verified], [Verified Plus] and [Verified Business] and their respective deposit and withdrawal limits. The limits vary by country. You can change the country by clicking the button next to [Country or Region of Residence].
After that, click [Start Now] to verify your account.
4. Select your country of residence. Please make sure that your country of residence is consistent with your identity documents.
You will then see the list of verification requirements for your country/region. Click [Continue].
5. Fill in your personal information and click [Continue].
Please ensure that all information entered is consistent with your identity documents. You will not be able to change them once entered.
6. Next, you will need to upload photos of your identification documents. Please select the type of ID and the country in which your documents were issued. Most users can choose to perform verification with a passport, ID card or driver’s license. Please refer to the respective options provided for your country.
7. Follow the instructions to upload photos of your document. Your photos must clearly show the entire ID document.
For example, if you are using an ID card, you must take photos of the front and back of your ID card.
8. After you send the document photos, the system asks for a selfie. Click [Send] to select an existing photo from your computer.
9. After that, the system will ask you to perform the facial verification. Click [Continue] to perform facial verification on your computer. Please do not wear hats or glasses, do not use filters, and make sure the lighting is adequate.
You can also move your mouse to the QR code at the bottom right to complete the verification from the Binance application. Scan the QR code via your Binance app to complete the facial verification.
10. Once the process is complete, please wait. Binance will review your data as soon as possible. Once your application has been verified, Binance will send you an email notification.
You may attempt to complete the identity verification process up to 10 times per day. If your application has been rejected 10 times in 24 hours, you will have to wait 24 hours to try again.