Seoul Meta Week 2022 provides a platform to create value in the blockchain-based ecosystem. It is the trendiest and most influential Metaverse-NFT event to be held at the Shilla Hotel in Seoul from October 3-7, 2022.
Seoul is one of the largest cities with a hand in the global digital asset market and is at the forefront of blockchain technologies such as Metaverse and NFT, and many stakeholders are active.
Thus, it will be a week to share knowledge of trends and information about the Metaverse, NFT, Web3 and blockchain technology with experts, NFT artists, NFT collectors and key players in this industry.
With the participation of many leading companies and stakeholders involved in blockchain technology, such as NVIDIA, Nokia and The Sandbox:
- 150+ speakers
- More than 30,000 attendees
- More than 50 pitches
- More than 100 exhibitions
- More than 10 side events
Leading experts, NFT artists/collectors and key industry players will gather from around the world to share their knowledge on the latest trends in Metaverse, NFT, Web3 and Blockchain technology.
Seoul Meta Week 2022 includes the highly anticipated keynote conferences, NFT x WEB3 SEOUL 2022 (Oct. 4) and Metacon 2022 (Oct. 5-6), as well as various side events, scheduled throughout the week, such as exhibitions, startup pitches and hackathons.
Based in Seoul, Seoul Meta Week 2022 is set to become the most influential Metaverse event in Asia. It connects key players and industry pioneers to share ideas and information on technology trends related to the Metaverse, NFTs (non-fungible tokens), Web3, DeFi (decentralized finance) and Blockchain technology, which is gaining traction every day.
Watch and listen to great content with world-class speakers and experts:
- Pitching for Startups: Showcase your brand’s ideas and technologies and take advantage of opportunities to grow your business.
- Expo: Meet potential customers and take advantage of branding and marketing opportunities to promote your business.
- Side Event: Strengthen your business relationships through networking programs and social events with industry leaders in the city of Seoul.