Cryptocurrency and blockchain jobs are exploding. The field has created thousands of job opportunities for people from all professional backgrounds. From crypto startups to the Bank of England or JP Morgan; all have already posted blockchain-related job?
Sr. Blockchain Engineer at Alaeris
- Report to CTO (Ex-CTO Storj Labs) on developing L2 Alaeris application.
- Frameworks: Node.js, Fastify, Hapi, TypeORM
- Databases: PostgreSQL, SQLite, LMDB
- Languages: English
Senior Back-end Developer (TypeScript, NodeJS) at The Giving Block
- 5+ years of experience as a back-end developer with at least 2 recent years of experience with NodeJS.
- Solid knowledge of OOP, System Design, SQL Databases, Web Application Security.
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Optional: Interest in blockchain, cryptocurrency and/or nonprofits.
Web3 Senior Backend Developer (Go, Solidity) at Clarity Protocol
- 5+ years of backend development experience
- Experience in smart contract development, Cosmos SDK and Solidity
- Knowledge and interest in crypto projects covering areas such as DeFi, NFTs, and DAOs.
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Having good knowledge of Algorithms, Data structures, and Networking
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Clear and concise written and oral English communication skills
- An excellent team player and humble
- Having good problem-solving skills
Growth Marketing Manager at Wyre, Inc
- Have 5+ years’ experience of working in a growth/marketing function with a track record of delivering success (ideally for a tech company or start-up)
- Proven track record of driving demand, growth and revenue
- Have B2B2C marketing experience at an early stage company
- You have a growth mindset – fast-paced, with continual experimentation and agile thinking
- Being data-driven and perform analysis of data to tell a story, drive campaigns and experiment with growth
- Experience of paid search, paid social, email marketing and content marketing
- Passionate about crypto and financial technology
Social Media and Content Lead at Wyre, Inc
- 5+ years in a social media or community management role
- Must have some experience coding, if only on a small application or for personal use and/or education
- Experience collaborating with community, partners, customers and team to deliver narrative-driven short and long-form content on social media, blogs and media platforms
- Experience with Google Analytics, Excel, Paid Ads
- Willingness to learn what you don’t already know
- A strong knowledge of the crypto ecosystem, strong Twitter game, confident and professional tone
- Experience working in blockchain in a social media and/or community-building role
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- Ability to work remotely, autonomously and take initiatives
- Experience using social media management tools (Hootsuite, Hubspot, Buffer)
Digital Marketing Specialist at Glow
- Organizing content creation that’s shareable cross-channel
- Communicating value propositions and creative messaging of products
- Managing external communications channels
- Identifying and nurturing opportunities with media outlets
- Liaising with partners to identify marketing collaboration opportunities
Product Designer at mStable
- Contribute to a leading product in a cutting edge area of technology and finance
- Be valued for your contributions, in a results-driven way
- Receive competitive compensation and generous token allocation in $MTA
- Liaise with other leading DeFi projects on integration and collaboration
- Get together in inspiring locations to build, meet and have fun at company offsites
Senior Product Manager at Aave
- 5+ years of proven experience working as a Product Manager.
- Technical background is a strong plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires quick but informed decision making, primarily upon the launch of products.
- Interest in DeFi and Web3 is key alongside a passion for building and creating at the forefront of the exciting technology that comes with it.
- Superior multi-tasking and time management skills.
- You have built and shipped Web2 products at scale
- Keen ability to understand technical information of a complex nature.
- Bachelors degree in a technology or business-related field
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and flat organization.
Copywriter at Aave
- Write and publish content across platforms
- Provide and manage a content scheduling plan
- Complete writing projects on deadline
- Research topics, so content is accurate
- Embody the voice of various products in the Aave Companies
- Work closely with the technical writer, communications manager, and social media manager to ensure consistent brand voice
- Innovate and offer new ideas
Director – Crypto Sales & Partnerships at BVNK
- Experience – 5+ years sales/business development
- Track record – successful track record for building sales teams, managing relationships and closing business
- Experienced in successfully managing multiple projects at the same time
- The successful candidate must have relevant experience in the crypto industry with existing relationships and contacts