Shardeum is a sharded EVM-based L1 smart contract platform with a mission to enable decentralization for everyone.
From crypto startups to the Bank of England or JP Morgan; all have already posted blockchain-related job.
Cryptocurrency and blockchain jobs are exploding.The field has created thousands of job opportunities for people from all professional backgrounds.
From crypto startups to the Bank of England or JP Morgan; all have already posted blockchain-related job. In order to help you, Trending Crypto News weekly rounds up 10 bitcoin, blockchain, metaverse, NFT jobs.
Here are the 10 cryptojobs of this week , break your leg !
Illustrator / Animator at Aleo
Aleo is building the world’s leading developer platform for private applications.
- Work closely with the VP of design and creative team to conceptualize, storyboard, prototype, and design industry-leading graphics within project timelines.
- Design and animate assets (Videos, GIFs, Title and Text sequences, as well as some Visual Effects), to clearly communicate complex product concepts in engaging and understandable ways.
- Provide multiple fresh layout/design iterations that are informed by, and complement, existing art and design styles inherent to our individual products and brand.
- Create original, unique, and compelling illustrations/designs in the form of the content.
- Uphold and apply brand guidelines to externally-facing work, as well as internal keynotes, PDFs, printed materials, digital assets, and other creative.
- Craft design and aesthetic direction of Aleo’s owned and social media channels for individual posts and cohesive campaigns.
Chief Business Development Officer at Burency Global
- Evaluate, negotiate, and close key deals with brands, communities and companies that develop on Burency ecocsystem.
- Build and manage a strong network of partners, clients, agencies, brands, influencers, third-party vendors, and organizations.
- Work with cross-functional teams (product, engineering, legal, marketing, and other internal teams) and act as a liaison between internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyze market trends and make strategic recommendations within Web3, Crypto, and NFTs.
Marketing Project Manager at Exclusible
- Build and lead customised and successful branding strategies for each brand/NFT drop collection.
- Partner closely with internal and external parties in order to create relevant content for the marketing campaigns (eg: articles, newsletters, copywriting, social media, …).
- Create a content calendar and ensure project timelines are met.
- Work closely with the team members to align the marketing plans across the different communication channels.
- Use analytics and reported data regarding each NFT drop collection, to generate valuable insights.
- Do benchmark research and be aware of new trends.
Business Development Internship at Onramper
- execute and think along with our biz dev strategies
- do market research into competitors, partners and clients
- helping set up and optimize our CRM system / email flows
- improve client onboarding flows
- prepare client materials and documentation
- join our stand-ups and sprint-meetings, and get a first-hand view for how a well-oiled startup operates; and
- join us in our offices at the Amsterdam canals!
Digital Marketing Internship at Onramper
- devising marketing strategy
- SEO / SEA
- social media (linkedin & twitter)
- other channels (reddit, quora)
- content marketing
- online positioning
Product Manager at Aurora
- Active participation in setting the overall product strategy;
- Create actionable product roadmaps;
- Steward business development;
- Be able to develop a solid understanding of the user needs and transform them into actionable requirements for the engineering team; own the product development lifecycle; together with engineering leads synthesize and prioritize the needs;
- Collaborate seamlessly and cross-functionally with users, engineering, marketing and ops teams;
- Perform product/industry research and create user growth plans;
- Track and contribute to product continuous improvement.
Senior Front End Engineer at Co:Create
- Architect and implement the Co:Create frontend web-app
- Own the web-app end-to-end, from product definition, through implementation, testing, and to production.
- Define the user experience of how a user interfaces with the Co:Create protocol
- Provide strategic direction on the frontend development
Lead Product Designer at Co:Create
- Own the product design for the entire product lifecycle: from wireframes, prototypes and demos to hi-fidelity production designs
- Own all of our websites to make them “best in class”
- Bring swift agility with visual design and proficiency in typography, mobile/web UI, color, layout, iconography, and aesthetic sense to our products.
- With an eye for aesthetics, transform complex interfaces into user experiences that empower the user
- Become an expert on our customers and our product
- Inspire design thinking across the organization to drive business outcomes
- Building off our empathy map, create user personas for our core NFT project leaders, developer audiences, and broader customer groups
- Implement and own any software programs (Figma, Webflow, etc.) needed for success
- Maintain a deep and ongoing understanding of the NFT marketplace, DAOs, and tokenomics, especially concerning product design principles.
Web3 Front End Developer at Kodex
Web3 Developer Relations Engineer at Shardeum.org
- Create and manage developer documentation
- Measure and optimize developer onboarding experience
- Produce tutorials, guides, documentation, and other technical content for developers
- Work with the marketing team to make sure Shardeum’s key value propositions are reaching developers on the appropriate channels at regular intervals
- Participate in conferences, meetups, workshops, hackathons, discord office hours, and other events to promote Shardeum
- Manage Shardeum developer communities on various channels
- Monitor and respond to technical questions in Shardeum communities
- Create tutorial dApps written in solidity on the Shardeum blockchain
- Transition into a Manager, Developer Relations role as the team expands