Cryptocurrency and blockchain jobs are exploding. The field has created thousands of job opportunities for people from all professional backgrounds.
Image Source : Unsplash
From crypto startups to the Bank of England or JP Morgan; all have already posted blockchain-related job. In order to help you, Trending Crypto News weekly rounds up 10 bitcoin, blockchain, metaverse, NFT jobs.
Here are the 10 cryptojobs of this week , break your leg !
Developer Relations at Web3Auth
- To secure platform adoption and revenue growth through evangelism, community engagement, relationship marketing and a vibrant solutions ecosystem.
- To help produce content, documentations and help support the W3A community.
Marketing Manager at RO Crypto Division
- Digital communication support for agency clients – from straregy to execution on social media platforms like Twitter, Telegram, Discord, Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Tiktok
- Plan, create and enroll content strategies for various audiences
- Engage communities in a creative way, facilitate dialog via owned & shared channels
- Drive user acquisition, performance marketing, affiliate activities, targeting and messaging with different strategies & goals
- Be the key marketing and communication advisor on multiple web3 projects with all its benefits
Chief Marketing Officer at CryptoWallet
- Research and analyse market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Develop marketing strategy, set specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Propose and oversee the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Establish and keep communication with media platforms, advertising agencies, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV and retention
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
- Prepare weekly analytics reports and metrics
- Work within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for our product
- Promote our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
Communications Lead, Social and Community at Phantom
- Serving as the day-to-day lead of Phantom’s social media channels (mainly Twitter, but also Youtube, Reddit, TikTok, Facebook, Instagram)
- Developing Phantom’s social media program and calendar
- Leveraging social media to raise issues and prioritize product feedback
- Helping ideate and produce sponsored and advertising creative
- Using analytics and reporting to discover insights and drive communications strategy
- Potentially building and moderating a consumer-facing Discord community with an international presence
Chief Business Development Officer at Codyfight
- Oversee and support team efforts to secure, nurture and expand partnerships.
- Support strategic relationship management to ensure a strong connection with key partners;
- Design an executive business roadmap of potential business opportunities;
- Ensure partnerships bring meaningful and renewable revenue while expanding into communities;
- Partner closely with branding teams to develop strategies that serve our community of users and supporters;
- Project strategy development and implementation;
- Publicly represent the company – public appearances, interviews, podcasts;
- Create bold and innovative revenue strategies to drive growth and maintain sustainability.
Senior Blockchain Developer at Toptal
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a software developer
- Strong knowledge of bitcoin-like blockchains
- Strong software development background
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Experience working with large codebases
- Experience working with open-source projects
- Familiarity with basic cryptography
- Familiarity with P2P networks
- Strong knowledge of concurrency and writing efficient and safe multithreaded code
- Full-time availability is a strong advantage
Senior Software Developer at Yield App
- Frontend, Backend or Fullstack Senior Software Developer with a minimum of 4 years’ experience.
- Passionate about crypto, DeFi and the future of digital assets.
- Previous experience in software development in the web3 industry preferred.
- Excellent technical skills and inherent knowledge of React.js and / or Node.js.
Content Editor (Remote) at DappRadar
- Produce written, data-driven content based on trends, news, and analysis of the dapp ecosystem, blockchain, and the wider metaverse.
- Take a proactive approach to research stories, unearthing nuggets of insight and uncovering unique insight for DappRadar readers.
- Work closely with the wider editorial team on a dedicated content schedule and provide input and recommendations to enhance team output.
- Edit and improve written work from freelancers and colleagues. Think about following the stylebook, optimizing for SEO, and keeping content up-to-date.
- Take a proactive approach to measuring article performance and its impact on business-critical KPIs and take a consistent approach to continuous improvement and demonstrate learnings.
- Use the DappRadar products, provide feedback and introduce readers and users to new and existing features on the platform.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry news from different market segments, including DeFi, NFTs, and gaming.
- Provide wider support where required to commercial, communication, and product teams.
Head of Research and Content at Kilonova Ventures
- Plan, Research, Draft, Discuss, Polish and Proofread long form content eg, Lightpapers, and Thought pieces efficiently and against challenging (but reasonable) deadlines, guidelines, and briefs
- Create copy in different writing styles for various channels: blog, PR, website, video scripts, tweets, etc – with the goal of educating, exciting, and inspiring comunities
- Collaborate with tech, biz dev, marketing and product teams in order to inform your engaging content creation to enhance the visibility of our partners
- Regularly curate, write and proofread flash and breaking news articles, responding quickly to market-moving news, industry movements and company updates
- Write and keep updated Docs, FAQ’s and Notion pages, making them succinct and informative, without being dull
Blockchain Security Engineer – (Solidity / Rust / Golang all level) at CertiK
- Work directly with the external blockchain developers to audit their code and secure their products including smart contracts, protocols, and dapp.
- Contribute to our internal security tools and create new ones that help for improving the security services by following good engineering practices.
- Conduct security research and publish your findings in technical blog posts/conferences.
- Improve our processes and offering and strive for the satisfaction of our clients