From crypto startups to the Bank of England or JP Morgan; all have already posted blockchain-related job.
Image Source : iStock
Cryptocurrency and blockchain jobs are exploding.The field has created thousands of job opportunities for people from all professional backgrounds.
From crypto startups to the Bank of England or JP Morgan; all have already posted blockchain-related job. In order to help you, Trending Crypto News weekly rounds up 10 bitcoin, blockchain, metaverse, NFT jobs.
Here are the 10 cryptojobs of this week , break your leg !
Community Strategist at Venly
Venly is a technology company creating an all-in-one software platform to help companies benefit from blockchain technology. The global vision is to build both a developer-friendly platform and an intuitive interface for end-users. At the centre of everything lies simplicity, prime UX and top-level security.
The company has been recognized as a digital pioneer and delivers groundbreaking innovation to companies such as Sandbox, Vulcan Forged Zed Run, Aavegotchi, Bloktopia and other industry leaders.
Key Responsibilities including but not limited to,
- Be responsible for community acquisition, activation, engagement and retention
- Own community building KPIs in terms of size, traction and quality of engagement
- Develop and lead community growth and management strategies that drive engagement
- Lead community programming and build out a calendar of tailored content across channels
- Organize and structure community growth campaigns and leverage insights from our community to design new campaigns
- Ideate, organize and schedule community events (AMAs, Giveaways, …) with partner projects
- Lead the community operational team and watch over the correct execution of campaigns
- Practice social listening and constantly monitor community sentiment
Growth + Tech Writer at ORAO Network
We’re a data services company providing accurate and customizable oracles cross-chain. Our current twitter followership is 12k and our telegram community is 3k strong.
- Lead our growth, develop strategies, define goals
- Provide, research and write on topics related to our services
- Be on top of our R&D and transform our efforts into content that is focused on delivery and accessibility
- Manage awareness, engagement and retention with a focus on attracting the right kind of growth
- Implement both tested and innovative strategies for community and product growth
- Continuously analyze, test and iterate on growth strategies and methods
- Stay informed about key trends and insights in Web3 and explore and leverage emerging channels for growth
KOL/Influencer Manager at CoinMarketCap
CoinMarketCap is the world’s most trusted and accurate source of data for cryptocurrencies. Used by millions of individuals, organizations, and exchanges, CoinMarketCap brings the most up-to-date market capitalizations, pricing, and cryptocurrency information to our users.
CMC is looking for a KOL/Influencer Manager/Maestro. This Super Star will be responsible for launching CoinMarketCap’s Influencer Program 0 → 1; then to 100. You will build a KOL-database, set up KOL-management programs, and ultimately reach out to these Influencers. Get to know the top Influencers in the cryptoverse. Hang out with the CoinMarketCap team.
- Create & Manage a KOL/Influencer Program
- Content Creation Program
- Club Influencer Program
- Local “Hero/Volunteer” Program
- Distributing Token/Diamond Rewards
- > Bonus Factor: MySQL, Database Knowledge
- Create & Organize a KOL/Influencer Database
- Find up-and-coming KOLs
- Track KOL clout (Followers)
- Track CRM outreach progress (Contacted/Onboarded/etc)
- > Bonus Factor: Web Scraping Knowledge
- Set up a system for outreaching KOLs
- Email/Pitch Writing (Ability to craft convincing sales copywriting)
- Pitch-Deck Creation/Design/Optimization
- Setting up calls (Best suited for extroverted/sociable people)
- > Bonus Factor: Knowledge in CRM Tools (Hubspot/Salesforce/MailShake/etc)
APPLY HERE (next jobs below the video)
Web3 Marketing Director at Sumeria Labs
Sumeria Labs is founded by a team of MIT, Harvard, and Cornell alum. We are building the Web3 financial protocols for the Metaverse.
Founders of Sumeria have been deeply involved in the development of NFT and Defi. We are building a Defi platform that blends the two into one. We are seeking an experienced marketing director to manage our social media exposure and relationship with different stakeholders.
- · Lead, strategize, implement and optimize social media marketing and community engagement.
- · Create contents and manage a social media calendar with a large focus on Telegram, Discord and Twitter.
- · Build and maintain a brand community by proactively engaging with audiences across platforms.
- · Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop omnichannel content that nurtures leads, increases engagement, and ultimately drives channel and user growth.
- · Monitor, research, and stay ahead of industry developments, creative trends, culturally relevant moments, and emerging conversations to push our social media efforts forward and stay top of mind.
- · Manage data analysis, reporting, and third-party tools associated with our social channels.
COO & Co-founder (Crypto AML Data + Analytics startup) at Chainlabs
Chainlabs is a data mining and analytics startup that sells data labels to the crypto ecosystem. We help other companies know which organization owns which wallet on the blockchain. We are the largest labels database provider in the space, having mapped over 2500 organizations on the blockchain including exchanges, darknet markets and more.
Our current clients are anti-money-laundering (AML) service providers and other analytics companies. We are profitable, bootstrapped and revenue of 220% YoY Growth up from 6 figures last year. We ambition to raise money & build new products using our data labels, ranging from whale alerts, to risk scoring tools, to charts for investors.
- Work closely with CEO to envision, plan and execute new data analytics products using our Wallet Database
- Ensure high standards within our data operations and alignment with client objectives
- Lead the pace and allocate resources for the data labelling R&D (things like this: https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/1975/d457eeaea474ebc6df58c0d9803243a80a96.pdf)
- Coordinate with Data Science and engineering team for client deliveries
- Set challenging and realistic goals for our labelling operations and sales
- Secure partnerships and sales with other cybersecurity and analytics companies
- Progressively take over client relationships and account management from CEO
NFT Design & Marketing Community Manager at IWS Intelligent Workflow Solutions
- Conceptualise the design aspects of all marketing campaigns for both creators and collectors.
- On a day-to-day basis: Tell compelling stories through graphics about our project and its products & services in line with the overall brand development strategy and core values.
- Conceptualise, plan, and execute the productions of creative materials and content including but not limited to social media posts, infographics, videos & animation, presentation decks etc. Handle the design from concept to final artwork.
- Deliver creatives for campaigns and projects in a timely manner according to brand and visual guidelines.
- Work with the various departments to communicate concepts and content via visual mediums effectively.
- Coordinate and communicate with other departments to understand the design support required by the organisation and business.
- Work with cross department colleagues for any additional ad hoc design task.
Solidity Smart Contracts Engineer at Nethermind.io
- Experience developing and deploying smart contracts in a production environment on Ethereum
- Good knowledge of Solidity development patterns and best practices
- Experience with Ethereum SDK’s and web3 contract interactions
- Experience with smart contract development tools and frameworks
- Good knowledge of ERC and EIP Ethereum standards
- Experience using smart contract auditing tools and techniques
- Ability to apply high quality testing standards and good documentation practices
- Understand the inner workings of popular DeFi protocols and smart contract codebases
- Good understanding of cross-chain interoperability
- Good understanding of L2 technologies and side chains
- Solid understanding of EVM
Web3 Head of Business Development at Cake Pte Ltd
- Develop in-depth knowledge of our service offerings to identify profitable business opportunities
- Build new networks through your own database, LinkedIn and other sources
- Collaborate with senior management and colleagues to align internal goals with new and existing partner relationships
- Negotiate and finalise deals whilst monitoring and reporting on project ROI.
- Keep a great ongoing relationship with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization – you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally
Team Leader / Manager at D-Core
- Be able to lead, motivate and manage teams (manage remote teams)
- Be able to communicate efficiently– both written and verbally
- Be knowledgeable about each team member’s job role
- Implement team goals and objectives
- Provide effective feedback
- Be able to meet targets and handle a high-pressure environment
- Promotion of the company to peers in the industry
- Project Management skills
- Strategic Thinking
- Able to initiate and negotiate partnership agreements
- Able to edit written material
- Able to review and evaluate Research Reports
Web3 Digital Content Specialist at Mindcluster Group Limited
- Is willing to challenge themselves in a fast-paced environment
- Happy to work in a flexible and dynamic team with strong bonding
- Is not afraid of failure, and love to explore different possibilities
- Has great communication skills, knows how to cooperate with different team members and between different teams
- Wants to work more on :
- Digital Assets / FinTech / Tech-related marketing team.
- Proofread and create compelling long-form content such as informative posts, social media content, thought leadership, video script, etc.Content Creation for internal projects (i.e. brand storytelling)
- Support the development and execution of our content marketing strategy
- Assist and contribute to the content calendar Edit and support social media content on the daily
- Perform and handle ad-hoc tasks related to content marketing
- Stay updated with the latest industry news and insights related to the digital currencies exchange industry
- Generate and research content ideas relevant to the digital currencies exchange industry to increase our brand exposure
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the diverse search landscape in digital currencies markets to support and grow SEO initiatives Preferred