Ocean Protocol is a Web3 protocol that serves as an orchestration layer to democratize data for AI and research purposes.
From crypto startups to the Bank of England or JP Morgan; all have already posted blockchain-related job.
Cryptocurrency and blockchain jobs are exploding.The field has created thousands of job opportunities for people from all professional backgrounds.
From crypto startups to the Bank of England or JP Morgan; all have already posted blockchain-related job. In order to help you, Trending Crypto News weekly rounds up 10 bitcoin, blockchain, metaverse, NFT jobs.
Here are the 10 cryptojobs of this week , break your leg !
Web3 Visual Identity Designer at Decent DAO
Decent DAO is accelerating the decentralized future and restoring power to individuals.
- Translate our vision through your design expertise across a wide range of brand applications, from larger conceptual design challenges to more narrowly-defined deliverables
- Build and maintain boundary-pushing brand identity systems for Decent and the protocols built by Decent DAO
- Craft and present visual work with strong conceptual thinking and strategic rationale
- Advocate for the vision of design across Decent, both in our work and in our culture
- Help grow and improve design at Decent by mentoring others, contributing feedback, documenting design processes, and curating resources
Communication Associate at Ocean Protocol Foundation Ltd.
- Create, curate and publish content across various channels for all Ocean’s stakeholders
- Generate media opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships with media and influencers
- Coordinate Ocean’s presence in online and offline events: set the logistics, brief speakers, and write scripts
- Liaise with designers to develop creative audio-visual assets
Community Manager at ClubRare
- Be part of building a great project and make a real impact in your career.
- Work flexible hours from anywhere and be part of a team that is driven by strong values and a clear shared vision.
- Directly shape the future of a completely new model for cryptocurrency and blockchain applications.
- Challenge your skills and push your creative limits working with the latest technologies & systems.
- Play an active role in one of the most significant technological innovations in human history.
Blockchain Engineer at Hiro Systems
- Contribute to the development, maintenance, and testing of the Hyperchains and Stacks blockchain.
- Hyperchains is under active development and our initial version is active on Testnet. As part of your role, you will be tasked with designing new features, improving the performance and reliability, and helping ensure that the Hyperchains can serve as a reliable, secure, and performant foundation for the entire Stacks ecosystem.
- Utilize advanced cryptographic algorithms and concepts to evolve the next iteration of Hyperchains
- Implement rigorous and thorough monitoring and testing practices to meet the security and performance requirements
- Design and implement blockchain supporting tools and utilities(e.g., CLI client, tools for exploring the blockchain, monitoring, benchmarking or debugging tools)
- Collaborate with other teams on new product features that have a dependency on the Stacks blockchain(e.g. developer tooling, UX tooling, 3rd party integrations etc)
Head of Marketing at Onramper
- Be responsible for the all day-to-day marketing and product communications.
- Experiment with different strategies and channels to increase brand awareness through campaigns, content and thought-leadership.
- Create B2B content (research reports, case-studies w/ partners etc.) to increase awareness and educate decision-makers in top crypto-companies.
- Partner with our Head of Sales to drive qualified prospective customers to the funnel and engage them with the right messaging and educational content.
Digital Marketing Associate at Ocean Protocol Foundation Ltd.
- Spearhead digital marketing strategy, including targeting, segmentation and messaging on all Ocean channels
- Review and/or draft social media copy, marketing collateral, blog posts and newsletters
- Track and report key performance indicators and metrics across all channels, as well as assess them against goals
- Update the website, drive website traffic, optimize campaigns
- Develop launch events and AMAs strategies, organize and set up events & special projects on different launchpads and/or platforms such as Youtube, Discord, Crowdcast, and Twitter
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation
- Build workflows to optimize design, iterate, and execute marketing campaigns
Senior Devops Engineer at Gelato Network
- Extensive experience working with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools like Terraform and Ansible
- Extensive experience working with automation tools like Docker, Github Actions, Kubernetes and Helm
- Experience with configuring and deploying to major Cloud Providers such as AWS and GCP
- Experience with deploying applications in a multi-cloud environment
- Comfortable working with Grafana / prometheus / loki stack for logs, alerting and monitoring
- Experience with unit, integration and e2e testing
- Experience building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines and CI/CD governance
- Experience with management of vaults and secrets lifecycle
- Experience in building reliable software infrastructure specifically for Node.js & Typescript
- Cost and resources optimization mindset
- You can work with high autonomy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Content Writer at Bebop Studios
- Crypto native
- An experienced content writer
- A good researcher/analyst
- Precise and persuasive
- Able to work remotely effectively
Social Media & Content Manager at Vertex Protocol
- Full time
- Work with other team members to plan a marketing & content strategy around the product roadmap
- Manage social accounts (Twitter, Discord, Medium)
- Draft & edit engaging content to support marketing efforts, product updates and the Vertex narrative
- Work with external writers, content producers and community moderators
- Help manage the community across socials and Discord with a constant can-do positive attitude (our users are essential contributors!)
Copywriting Guild at DIA DAO
- Bounties scope: Writing short blogposts, Twitter threads, and short tutorials.
- Profile: Copywriting enthusiast willing to start a career in Web3 and marketing.
- Experience: 0-1 years of copywriting experience, preferably crypto enthusiast.
- Bounties scope: Write technical and product-oriented blog posts, creative copywriting for the website and other online brands, plan and execution of educational content pieces, develop ad and marketing campaigns, newsletter plan and execution, and much more.
- Experienced copywriter in fintech / web3 topics.
- Well-educated in DeFi, NFT, and Blockchain Oracle-related topics
- Experience:1-3 years of copywriting experience, preferably crypto enthusiast.
- Bounties scope:
- Reviews completed bounties by other contributors, provides feedback, and polished and optimizes content.
- Publishes content in DIA DAO Community channels (Medium, Twitter).