From crypto startups to the Bank of England or JP Morgan; all have already posted blockchain-related job.
Cryptocurrency and blockchain jobs are exploding. The field has created thousands of job opportunities for people from all professional backgrounds.
From crypto startups to the Bank of England or JP Morgan; all have already posted blockchain-related job. In order to help you, Trending Crypto News weekly rounds up 10 bitcoin, blockchain, metaverse, NFT jobs.
Here are the 10 cryptojobs of this week , break your leg !
Blockchain Consensus Engineer at LUKSO
As a Blockchain Consensus Engineer in the MainNet Team at LUKSO you’ll be working on the core tech of a Layer 1 Blockchain: the consensus layer which is based on the ETH2 Proof of Stake Consensus. You will do so by developing and maintaining network protocols, consensus algorithms and latest achievements in sharding research. You will be surrounded by an experienced team of professionals and learn in a very quick pace to become an expert in the area.
You’ll help to construct and improve the LUKSO Blockchain consensus long term. Work alongside the Ethereum consensus community and help improve the Casper consensus and sharding proposals for the LUKSO Blockchain and the wider Ethereum ecosystem.
Head of Community at FANtium
FANtium is a whole new way to connect with your favourite athletes and share their success.
We enable FANs to invest in athletes they believe in through NFTs and share their real-world financial success for a season or along their career. FANtium works with professionals already at the top, as well as talents on their way to become professionals.
Your role as Head of Community
- Build a comprehensive web3 community strategy to supports FANtium’s brand and users’ growth.
- Grow our FANtium fanbase and community landscape.
- Lead our community communication strategy: create content that will inspire, attract and retain users.
- Engage with our users and moderators on different channels.
- Build a team to support you in that endeavour: we see community as a pillar of FANtium’s success and you will play a key role in developing this area.
Web3 Head of Business Development at IdentDeFi
IdentDeFi is a new blockchain protocol that aims to build tools inside of tokens.
About the Role:
We’re focused on building a world class team that is passionate about brainstorming, developing, and shipping products that bring significant value to the DeFi ecosystem.
We’re looking for hungry thinkers that are passionate about DeFi markets and are constantly ideating about problems & solutions. If you’re interested in building and working with liquidity infrastructure, cross-chain messaging, and composability solutions & tooling, we’d love to talk to you about this opportunity.
Vice President of Business Development and Strategic Partnerships at NFT.com
- On-board high-value collections and collectors through NFT profiles
- Partner with brands for first-time NFT issuance: gaming companies, sports teams, music labels, etc.
- Partner with tech providers for funding and channel growth: layer 1’s, marketplaces, wallets, custodians, etc.
- Iterate sales decks and processes
- Monitoring KPIs on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Work closely with engineering, product, and marketing to identify and implement recommendations for improvement in the areas of efficiency, tools, and productivity
- Ownership for the entire business development life-cycle
Developer Advocate at Safe
About the Role:
As a Developer Advocate at Safe, you will be responsible for improving Safe’s public good and open-source commitment to the Web3 community. You will lead this new function, building code examples and documentation for the community to use and contribute to, you will also facilitate technical workshops and talks at conferences/hackathons.
We want you to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and creativity to the table and represent Safe to our fast growing developer community. You will also influence our product strategy, so developers get what they need!
Project Manager at Ethereum Name Service
About the role:
As Project Manager (part time – 20 hours per week), you will join the TNL team at a critical point in our history. We are off to the races to improve and advance the Ethereum Name Service as the premier web3 naming protocol. You will support our frontend and backend teams by removing roadblocks and ensuring that we upgrade our effectiveness.
Senior Rust Developer (Solana) at Lovelace World
About the Job
We are looking for a candidate that meets all of the following requirements
- Self driven developer
- Ability to interpret requirements and make a milestone plan for execution
- Fluency in Rust, C++, Golang or similar languages.
- Prior experience with NFT projects on Solana
- Deep understanding of software engineering best-practices
- Ownership mindset and a track record of successfully accomplished projects
- Excellent English
- Lastly, it is critical that you have knowledge of common algorithms, data structures, and their computational and memory complexities, as well as experience of implementing them from scratch
Community Lead at Qbit9
Qubit9 is building a new, distributed, virtual Cloud platform. Our first offering will be Cloud storage, later followed by Cloud compute and networking through our distributed network of nodes which are provided by a variety of suppliers.
What you will do
- Maintain, adapt & create strategies.
- Oversee the development of the community strategy for our current and future services.
- Innovate Community Management.
- Implement the newest trends in community management and other relevant related fields into our environment.
- Produce and distribute engaging community content.
- End-to-end responsibility for community content planning, production, and distribution.
- Have an impact.
- Drive community projects which are aimed at improving our internal processes as well as our community experiences.
- Live our values.
- Ensure a high quality of communication between the company and the community.
- Measure success.
- Analyze relevant KPIs, steer the effort, and evaluate your performance.
- Work interdisciplinary.
- Ensure a result-oriented collaboration between Community Management and other teams, e.g., Product or Marketing.
Human Resources Generalist at Wyre, Inc
About the Job
Wyre is on a mission to bring crypto to the masses.
To accomplish this mission, we’ve built a simple set of tools that allow developers to materialize their projects. Our fiat-to-crypto Checkout gateway is now being used by hundreds of applications (like MetaMask, Opera, Brave, and BRD) to offer the easiest way to convert card payments into crypto. Our flexible White-Label Payment APIs (Transfers API, Custody API, and Users API), enable developers to build e-wallets, merchant processing services, and money transfer platforms from the ground up.
We focus on compliance, licensing, liquidity, banking, and payment processing services so our partners can do what they do best, creating amazing tools on the blockchain!
Director of Sales at Nitra
Nitra is changing how traditional businesses access credit and financial services – bringing the transformational and disruptive digital finance innovation of Silicon Valley to other verticals.
A Director of Growth who will be key to forging relationships with medical clinics. An expert in Nitra’s offerings and value propositions, you will help customers understand how working with Nitra can help their bottom line and support the growth of their business.
Your responsibilities will include:
Pipeline development and management, including outreach and negotiation Fulfill requirements of clinic agreements Collaborate with Operations and Product Development to serve the needs of clinics Support the broader Nitra team on key projects and initiatives