Cryptocurrency and blockchain jobs are exploding. The field has created thousands of job opportunities for people from all professional backgrounds.
Image Source : Eric Prouzet Unsplash
From crypto startups to the Bank of England or JP Morgan; all have already posted blockchain-related job. In order to help you, Trending Crypto News weekly rounds up 10 bitcoin, blockchain, metaverse, NFT jobs.
Here are the 10 cryptojobs of this week , break your leg !
Senior Producer at rct.AI
- Responsible for the upgrade of the official website, market and community functions, and product planning and management of blockchain projects.
- Responsible for sorting out product requirements, and following up on product interaction design and development to go live.
- Responsible for user demand research of business, product data analysis, research and analysis of industry competitors, continuous optimization of product experience, and improvement of product features.
- Responsible for external cooperation docking landing.
- Job requirements.
- 2+ years of experience in consumer-side Internet product planning.
- Project management skills, process design, and platform architecture skills.
- Understanding of mainstream business models and products in the blockchain industry at home and abroad.
- Clear logic and excellent expression and communication skills.
- Overseas experience, game industry work experience is a plus
VP of Finance & Accounting at Parcl
- Partner with Chief People, Purpose & Culture officer + In-house Counsel to manage global payroll and workforce (headcount) planning
- Partner with Chief People, Purpose & Culture officer + In-house Counsel on creating/updating compensation and incentive plans
- Conduct risk management for the business & protocol
- Work closely with founders and Counsel on tokenomics
- Interface with 3rd party crypto platforms and vendors globally
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with tax and financial regulations:
- Expense management (review & reimburse)
- Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual results
- General accounts payable & bookkeeping
- Manage cash flow and resource allocation
- Conduct profit and loss analyses
- Recommend cost optimizing solutions
- Prepare reports for board meetings
- Lead and support planning and implementation of strategic initiatives
- Recommend cost optimizing solutions
Product Owner/Manager – DeFi Orderbook DEX at ULTRADE
- Defining the requirements and roadmap for multiple products.
- Writing specifications, wireframe.
- Leading project execution from design to production roll-out.
- Conducting product and market research to discover new trends and opportunities in the DeFi and crypto trading space.
- Assessing current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation.
- Translating leadership team’s strategic direction into current product features.
- Mapping and developing user stories and defining acceptance criteria.
- Defining methodologies for analyzing user engagement and usage, then Analyze areas of improvement by studying user behavior and engaging with the community.
Business Development Manager at dForce
- You will assist the team to facilitate expansion by integrating dForce into the DeFi ecosystem. Day-to-day responsibilities will contain various tasks along the business development process:
- Continuously monitor market trends and the competitive landscape, work with the senior team to identify business integration opportunities and target groups to reach out.
- Create proposals for potential partners demonstrating collaboration opportunities across protocol integration, marketing and shared-incentive endeavors.
- Build and communicate with multiple business partners regularly, acting as a bridge to share what’s new about dForce and relay back feedbacks to the team.
- Represent the business development team internally to leadership and externally to clients.
Senior Product Manager at Futureswap
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly
- Work collaboratively with Engineering, Marketing, Legal, UX, and other teams on cutting edge technologies
- Develop solutions to problems by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions
Human Resources Generalist at Wyre, Inc
- Manage and enhance our approach to the performance management cycles (quarterly bonus program, annual bonus program)
- Assist with managing our onboarding experience to set new team members and their managers up for success
- Manage and work with third-party providers to ensure proper administration of payroll and benefits
- Plan team building events that work for a remote global culture
- Maintain our HRIS (Gusto & Zenefits) by updating data on hires, promotions, terminations, etc.
- Provide guidance to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and benefits
- Work closely with the Director of People on all aspects of HR
- Assist recruiter and managers with updating job requisitions, drafting offers, etc
- Create and update HR documents in our internal handbook
Head of DeFi & Gaming at HAL
- You will develop a strong network involving the most relevant DeFi & Gaming dApps and protocols, representing HAL in the blockchain community
- You will define, together with our leadership team, our long term DeFi strategy (both from a product and business point of view)
- You will work closely with the Business development team on key integrations and partnership strategies to boost adoption and sales opportunities
- You will assess the tech feasibility for new integration opportunities with financial institutions, API(s) and dApps, as well as lead the technical implementation, overseeing the full cycle down to coding and QA
- You will work closely with the Product team to design our features roadmap based on what integrations with API(s) and dApps can bring to the table
- You will oversee with the rest of the Engineering team the actual implementations of the integrations, tests and QA included
- You will write and review, together with the business development team, the proposals we send to our clients and partners
Community Management Lead at Gitcoin
- Set a DAO-wide community management standard that centers the community experience around the various types of GitcoinDAO contributors and visitors.
- Remain up to date on the latest and best thinking surrounding contributor engagement, connection, and support.
- Research, develop, and educate core contributors and the community managers in other workstreams of community management best practices
- Use all moderation and interactions as input for level and structure logic optimization
Remote Senior Fullstack Java Developer at Data Lake
- developing services according to good practice, maintaining excellent code quality
- code versioning (git flow)
- maintaining products on production
- creating technical product documentation
- QA (modul tests)
- coordinating work with the Product Manager
- reviewing code of other developers
Journalist and Newsletter Writer Covering Crypto and Real Estate at CBWG Media Group
- Create daily newsletter highlighting main events of the day
- Writing publish-ready posts and articles covering the industry
- Identifying trends
- Preparing analysis so subscribers can take away actionable insights from coverage
- Cover conferences, legislature hearings, and legal proceedings in nascent industry
- Create video, social, and podcast supporting content
TrendingCryptoNews May 07, 2022
TrendingCryptoNews aims to share the latest, trending, freakiest news about Blockchain, Bitcoin, Altcoins, Cryptocurrency, NFTs and Metaverse.