Cryptocurrency and blockchain jobs are exploding. The field has created thousands of job opportunities for people from all professional backgrounds.
Image Source : Unsplash
From crypto startups to the Bank of England or JP Morgan; all have already posted blockchain-related job. In order to help you, Trending Crypto News weekly rounds up 10 bitcoin, blockchain, metaverse, NFT jobs.
Here are the 10 cryptojobs of this week , break your leg !
Meme Artist (prePO Meme Army) at prePO
- Craft a consistent stream of high-quality prePO-related memes
- Help craft engaging narratives around prePO that the community can rally behind
- Stay synced with the team about the latest prePO developments and incorporate these into the content
- Help recruit an army of additional meme artists to accelerate our community growth
- Collaborate with and provide feedback to other Meme Army recruits
Smart Contract Engineer at Status.im
- Understands & is embedded in the Ethereum ecosystem
- Has built/developed or audited smart contracts
- Has strong understanding of crypto-economic systems
- Has worked on projects.products with a long view who are serious about security
- Has some hands on experience with a backend language (Rust, Go, etc.) to possibly touch on some Nim
- Perhaps has some exposure to production code.
Director of Marketing at Flipside Crypto
- Build our brand awareness and user acquisition strategies leveraging our community outputs, driving virality and exposure of our analyst community and their work produced with our data
- Analyze program performance, identify trends, and create opportunities for improvement while quickly reacting to data from ongoing programs
- Tracking, analyzing and reporting on KPIs and insights
- Identifying new opportunities and emerging channels to help grow our business and brand
- Understand customer journeys, take ownership of the relationship with customers and find ways to expand them.
- Strategically design our marketing tech stack and channel investment, building from the ground up to develop the right coverage on core channels, from scaling existing channels to identifying, launching and optimizing new verticals
Senior Software Developer – Solidity / Cairo at ZKX
- Design and development of Solidity and Cairo Smart contracts (Ethereum Layer-1, StarkWare Layer-2)
- Architecture and design of smart-contracts ecosystem
- Integration with internal and 3rd-party services
UI-UX Lead Designer / UI-UX Senior Engineer / Senior Web-designer at ZKX
- Lead the design and user-experience of a new product in financial services
- Design beautiful and functional graphical interfaces for applications and websites – B2B and B2C web applications, mobile applications
- Development of design concepts for web and mobile applications and interfaces driver by personas, user-stories and user experience
- Developing user scripts, design layouts, development of user-first interfaces and widgets
- Work in a friendly team in close collaboration with developers, PM, PO, QA
- Participation in the planning and discussion of projects;
- Interaction with the development team for the implementation and development of the prepared design concept
Digital Marketing Specialist at BC.Game
- Develop a game marketing strategy that will help you attract and retain players in a competitive market.
- Implement targeted marketing campaigns that will drive player engagement and bring commercial results.
- Build hype for game launch to increase user acquisition.
- Developing customized and creative ad campaigns and optimizing apps and websites to achieve a higher ranking and conversion.
- Proactively lead and develop scalable digital marketing strategies to create coverage and high-quality backlinks from a range of online publications and media outlets to increase the authority of our assets.
- Lead and manage a growing multilingual team, as well as external freelancers and agencies
- Lead and supervise campaigns and their processes from inception to completion (brainstorming, development and content creation, publication, outreach, and monitoring), track results, and report those to relevant stakeholders.
- Responsible for hiring and training new team members and responding to strategic needs and goals.
- Coordinate your marketing efforts with the link-building teams to maximize the impact on our critical assets.
- Cooperate closely cooperating with other prominent stakeholders (design, content, product, SEO) to develop campaigns in an integrated environment
- Handle and strategize the social media marketing plan, connecting with influencers, content marketing, email marketing, and mobile marketing
Senior Crypto Content Writer at BC.Game
- Copy write interesting, clear, compelling, and digestible copy for various mediums (e.g., ads, blog posts, newsletters) in line with BC.GAME’s brand and ethos.
- Assisting with proofreading various content shared by the team.
- Innovate and produce creative and well-researched content for the company blog that aligns with the company’s brand and vision.
- Write press releases, news stories, articles, and product pieces.
- Brainstorm fresh ideas for blog campaigns in line with SEO principles.
- Stay up-to-date with the world of blockchain, crypto, and fintech news and events and emerging trends.
- Working with various teams within the company for assistance in content/ proofreading and copywriting tasks.
Business Development Lead at Goldfinch
- Generate and propose a partnership and integration strategy for the Goldfinch protocol
- Develop and secure key partnerships across the web3 and general fintech space including DAOs/protocols, marketplaces, exchanges, wallets, tradfi institutions, and more
- Manage outreach, scoping and integration efforts with partners
- Support partners as they work through the integration process, including working with the Warbler Labs Engineering team and other engineers in the Goldfinch community
- Provide ongoing support for partners including advocating for them internally and in the Goldfinch community
- Lead the process of creating content and tools to support partnerships including documentation, etc.
- Track, analyze, and communicate quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partnerships
Chief Marketing Officer at CryptoWallet
- Research and analyse market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Develop marketing strategy, set specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Propose and oversee the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Establish and keep communication with media platforms, advertising agencies, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV and retention
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
- Prepare weekly analytics reports and metrics
- Work within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for our product
- Promote our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
Partnership Manager at Concordium
- Map out the strategy using market trends, targeting crypto communities, and presenting Concordium to new projects. As our ecosystem begins to thrive, you’ll dedicate a portion of your time to targeting existing projects (currently on other chains), that we simply must have on Concordium.
- Develop relationships with individuals in need of capital to scale their projects, and truly sell the Concordium mission and vision with authenticity.
- Negotiate the shortest route to success: We want dApps to build on Concordium, whether through our grant program or simply because you’ve sold the idea that this is the chain of the future. For this, you’ll be required to work mostly autonomously on lead creation, facilitation, follow up, and closing projects while creating a simple Google doc that updates the team on progress made.
- Develop simplistic systems where you will be able to:a) Present a potential enterprise use case to the commercial team in 5 bullet points on the biggest opportunity we have to partner a project with a major organization.b) Summarize a potential for media coverage ‘’Concordium invests in dApp from X that helps Y.’’ c) Introduce Concordium, meet the developers of a project, introduce the project to the grant committee, and follow up with the decision.
TrendingCryptoNews May 16, 2022
TrendingCryptoNews aims to share the latest, trending, freakiest news about Blockchain, Bitcoin, Altcoins, Cryptocurrency, NFTs and Metaverse.